For the purpose of full transparency, all statements contained hereunder, or any other statements made in press releases or in any place accessible to the public and oral statements that may be made by the Snowfall team or on behalf of the Snowfall team by their legally appointed representatives in any given circumstance, constitute "forward-looking statements." However, this technical document is not the exclusive means of identifying forward-looking statements.
Any other statements regarding the Snowfall Ecosystem team’s financial position, business strategies, plans and prospects, and future industry prospects made by the Snowfall Ecosystem’s team are also considered forward-looking statements. These statements are matters that are not historical facts, but only predictions.
The reader may identify these statements use of words such as "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "project," "intend," "plan," "believe," and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a discussion of potential future events, circumstances or future operations or financial performance. These statements may include future plans or actions, prospective launchpad products or product approvals, future performance or results of current and anticipated services, sales efforts, expenses financial results, and legal proceedings.
The predictions stated in this technical document, or in any other statements or publications may turn out to be wrong.
Our assessments may, at any given time, be at least partially affected by inaccurate assumptions or by known or unknown present or unforeseen risks and uncertainties. Many such factors will be determining factors in our actual future results. Consequently, no forward-looking statement can be guaranteed, and they may be adversely affected by tertiary elements, including general market conditions, national and international regulations and legislation, competitive product development, service availability issues, product availability, generic competition, the timing of trades, patent positions, litigations, and investigations. Our company's actual financial results may vary materially, and there are no connections or guarantees about the performance of the coin in relation to the company and vice versa. We will have an obligation to correct or update any forward-looking statements, whether because of new information, future events, or otherwise. So, our statements may involve potentially known and unknown risks, but also other factors that may cause the Snowfall Ecosystem's future results, performance, or achievements to be materially different from our initial expectations. These factors include but are not limited to:
- 1.changes in the political, social, economic, and stock market conditions or cryptocurrencies, and the regulatory framework set in whatsoever base or location the Snowfall Ecosystem’s team carries out their businesses and operations.
- 2.the risk that the Snowfall Ecosystem’s team may not be able to execute or implement its respective business strategies and future.
- 3.changes in the anticipated growth strategies and expected internal growth of the Snowfall Ecosystem project, as a whole concept.
- 4.changes in exchange rates and interest rates of cryptocurrencies and fixed currencies.
- 5.changes in the availability and salaries of employees required by the Snowfall Ecosystem’s team to operate their respective businesses and operations.
- 6.changes in user behavior and preferences of blockchain technology users and SNW holders.
- 7.changes in the Snowfall Ecosystem’s team's future capital needs and the availability of financing and capital to finance such needs.
- 8.changes in the competitive conditions under which the Snowfall Ecosystem’s team operates, and its ability to compete in such conditions.
- 9.force Majeure events, such as natural disasters, wars or acts of terrorism, and any other cases that affect the business and/or operations of the Company.
Including without limitations, the use of “we,” “us” or “our,” collectively throughout the entire document refers to the Snowfall Ecosystem’s team. Whereas the use of “you,” “your,” “they,” “them” or “their,” collectively refers to the users on the platform.